Fingertip Pulse Oximeter - Blood Oxygen Monitor
Designed to check pulse rates and blood oxygen saturation levels in a quick and accurate way. A convenient and useful tool for every household, doctor, and nurses out there!!
- Accurate, and Easy to Use - With just a press of the button, it shows your blood oxygen saturation (SpO2), pulse rate and pulse strength!
- Alarm function - You can set the alarm function that notifies you according to your needs. A warning will show once the measured values go beyond your preset setting
- Long battery life w/ Smart Power Saving - Only consume a little power and will continue to work for 6 hours straight. It will automatically enter its power saving standby state If there is no signal for 7 seconds
- Light-weight, and Portable - Easy to carry around with the included lanyard
- Accommodates wide range of finger sizes
- Powered by 2 X AAA batteries (not included)
Why Is It Essential to Check your Blood Oxygen Levels?
- Low blood oxygen levels can lead to fatigue, lack of energy, and even dizziness
- Pulse Oximeters can easily pick up on decreases in oxygenation during your daily living activities, learning, and sleeping; decreases on such can alter the brain and body function or create problems that need to be corrected.